Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Panagbenga '09

I'm Back!!!!!!! I've came from Baguio last weekend spend 2 days enjoying Panagbenga ! Kinda excited .. its my first time to see one.

Si Kim and Gerald .. (got deaf due to the continious shouting of the people!)




Ako ay nag taka ( marami din sa nanonood) .. bakit ang plain ng Float ng SM ... nag titipid ba si Henry SY ??



Cleopatra and Mark Anthony


Pinagalitan ni Cleopatra at si Mark Anthony


University of Luzon .. Best Performance they won the Street Dacing Contest


Alysa Alano ..("Kiss Me" Girl ... )



Zooming ....

This almost gave me a heart attack!


I'll give this title .... "Bato sa Marcos Hi-way" corny pot@!







"Mga bulalak sa CR ng lalaki" my shot @ Good Sheperd Rest room ..By the way ... Their UBE JAM IS THE BEST!!!!



My wife lost......


@PMA .. the guard didn't let us through .. maybe because the thought we were terrorist or something ..


No comments: